Monday 16 May 2016

Happiness is....

On our groups FB page our amazing consultant posted a thread asking people to finish of the sentence 'HAPPINESS IS...' with you SW journey in mind.

My response....'Knowing how far I've come and what my journey has in store'.

I love reading threads like this as people are natural with their answers and they come from the heart.  There are some wonderful replies that really put a smile on my face.

My response is not the only reason why my SW journey makes me happy, there are many reasons.

- 'knowing that my family and friends support me in 100% on my journey'
- 'seeing the reaction I get when I see people who I haven't seen in a long while, that reaction spurs me on to succeed'
- 'sharing my journey with people that maybe struggling.  I was that person struggling once and I love the fact that I maybe helping somebody realise the potential they have'
- 'my SW family.  Fair enough I go to get weighed but group is so much more than that.  It's a chance to get tips, ideas and most of all support other members.  I love my group'
- 'knowing I have the support from my consultant.  Any time of day or night, drop her a text and she will reply. Expressing words in the right way, whether it be a well done or them non-judgemental replies, she is that rock that holds our group together'

Honestly, the list could go on and on and on!!!

Hope you're all having an amazing day

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment