Wednesday 5 October 2016

A First....

So I share my journey constantly on my Instagram and decided to set up an account solely for my journey, didn't want to clog my personal followers with all my foodie pics, I know some people the that! 

It was this afternoon that I had an urge to post a recent before and after picture to my Facebook.  I'm always sceptical about doing it because I don't want people to think I'm blowing my own trumpet, but do you what, I don't care!!  I'm bloody proud of how far I've come.  I have never got this far on any of my attempts before.  Why not share and be proud 😁

I'm glad I did, the comments I have received have left me feeling overwhelmed and have really spurred me on to reach my goal (see my other post!) 

Weigh day tomorrow, hope the scales are kind, done way more exercise that normal!

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment