Wednesday 5 October 2016

Battle Plan

So, I have reached my interim goal of 3 stone lighter for my friends wedding.....what can I set next?!  I know, it's my 30th birthday in March, I WANT my target for then!

I've never wanted it as badly as I do now that I've got my mind set.  To achieve my target I have devised a strategy.......

BATTLE PLAN TO UNLEASH THE SKINNY BIRD 💪

I set my PAT with my Slimming World consultant the other week and have worked out how many lbs I need to loose each week.  I've drawn up a sheet to document my weight loss and set myself some rules.  One being join the gym, which I did last Thursday.

The anxiety of joining a gym when you're a big girl is awful, toying with the idea for ages, I finally bit the bullet and do you know what, it's not as bad as I thought.  My friend is a fitness instructor there and she has set me off on a programme and I've been 3 times already this week and I pushed myself to go for a swim after.

A long term goal is just what I needed.  And to add to that goal, with it being the big 30 and I never do anything for my birthday, I decided on a BIG night out somewhere different than my local town 😀 

I'll keep you posted on my progress.

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment