Monday 9 January 2017

Picture to keep me going through January

Each month I will select a picture to be my 'monthly motivation mascot'.  It will be anything from a before & after picture to an inspirational quote.

This month I've selected a before and after picture.  The left hand picture was taken about 3 years ago, I cringe every time I see myself like this.  I don't want to be that girl again.  The right hand side was this Christmas.  My confidence in clothes has catapulted some what over the last few months.  I would never in my life have worn a dress on a night out, let alone a bodycon dress.  I was the one who would hide behind baggy tops and trousers.  

This picture makes me smile as they are both similar poses so I can see the full amount that I have lost.  

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment